Ace of Spades
Ace of Spades is a free to play online sandbox game that is said to be where Minecraft meets Team Fortress. In other words, if you want a great sandbox game where you can also participate in a fast paced shooter game, then this is definitely a game you should check out.
KEY GAME FEATURES
- Build anything you want – defensive positions to fortresses
- Destroy enemy structures
- Dig through terrain and make trenches or tunnels
- Massive maps with lakes, rivers and tunnels
- Realistic rifle, shotgun and SMG including ironsights and recoil
- Dynamic lighting system
- Up to 32 players can battle simultaneously
- Capture the Flag or Territory Control multiplayer game modes
This is truly a unique game and takes a while to master. Something called tunneling can be used on some maps to evade enemies or even infiltrate enemy defenses. This simply means to dig your way under neath the opposing team. Some teams do bury their intelligence, so tunneling would be the only way to get to it. Be careful though, enemy players can usually hear you tunneling so they will be ready!
Each player within Ace of Spades has four tolls at their disposal. These include:
- A spade, which is the digger tool
- A block-placer, with a limit of fifty blocks which can be changed in color
- A choice of either a weapon.
- Three grenades
Combining warfare and building was a genius idea and this game has mastered it. It may take a while to get used to but definitely worth it in the end.